Hello all!! Thought I'd start a blog of our own. As most of you know Ben is in Indiana. We had hoped he could come home today, but I guess the railroad said he had to stay a month. We miss him dearly. I've started back work with LifeTouch and as always I'm also a full time mom! I'm a little tired at the moment because not only did I work today, but after homework, cooking, and cleaning, I had the pleasure of scrubbing all of Archie's masterpieces off ten different walls through out the house. Believe it or not I only used two and a half Mr. Clean Erasers. Seems my little bold guy has decided to follow in little Miss. Belle's footsteps as a up and coming artist! No worries, I will personally see to it you all get a good deal on their prints. Alex on the other hand is going to be a singer, and is getting quit good at making up his own songs. I'm so proud of him with his school work as well. He is becoming quite the reader, and as always is doing really well in math. Until today he was able to maintain golden behavior at school. Seems he grabbed someone else's lunchbox by mistake and thought it pretty funny, the teacher did not. Autumn-Belle pretty much has her ABC's down. I and T give her a little trouble sometimes though. (Thanks for your ideas Jennifer!) She is now writing her name as well. ;) I'm so proud of her. Archie has his animals and parts of the body down we are starting shapes now. He learns so fast it blows me away. He hasn't felt his best the last couple of days though. All in all our life couldn't be any better! We have problems just like everyone else but I count my blessings everyday God saw it fit to fit us together as a family to get through them. With him guiding us I know we can get through any thing.I love you all, and I'm just as grateful God chose to fit us together in life as well. Thanks for all the prayers and know the favor is always returned.
Chrystal
Ben, if you are able to read this know I Love You, I Miss You, I Need You, and I am so Proud of You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So glad you decided to get on the blog train! It will be fun to keep up this way.
ReplyDeleteJennifer
GOOD JOB CHRYSTAL I AM GLAD TO SEE ALL OF YOU POSTING MAYBE BABS WILL FOLLOW TOO LOVE YOU MOM
ReplyDeleteI love this blog!!!! Now I can see the kids at the press of a button! Excited to see more!
ReplyDeleteLove
Steph