Hello Everyone,
Not that much has changed since my last post. Ben is still in Indiana. We all miss him dearly. It's just not the same without you Baby! Hopefully he'll be home soon. The kids are doing well, I am very proud of them all. Smart and good looking, just like their mother. Alex, Belle, and I went on a triple date tonight. Dinner and a movie. We had a great time and we all needed it. Thank you grandma for taking care of my little man. I know he had a great time too. No thanks needed on the best nights sleep you've ever had!! Anything for family. As for myself, I would appreciate a special prayer on my patience. I feel this is something the Lord has been working on me with lately. I don't think I ever truly realized how bad my patience was before. I'm grateful to see it and have the opportunity to address it.
My Love, Thoughts, and Prayers are with You All!
Ben, as always,
I Love You, I Miss you, I Need You, and I Am So Proud Of You!
Chrystal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I must have done the other one wrong...oops! I just want you all to know that I'm so proud of you and I love you soooooooo much!
ReplyDeleteHang in there Chrystal, you're doing awesome. Give yourself credit!! Kiss the kids for us.
Bus, be careful and keep your head up b/c God has his purpose in everything. Know people are praying for you and love you.
Miss you all,
Steph
Praying for you. Keep us posted. Love you, Jennifer
ReplyDelete