Friday, January 13, 2012

Where Do I Begin?

Where do I begin? It has been a while! However, we all know I'm not good with this type of thing. For starters, Alex is now in fifth grade and just as sweet as ever. Autumn-Belle is now in first grade and also just as sweet as ever! Archie started preschool this year and is loving every minute of it. He has just as much energy as ever!! We couldn't be more proud of our little A team. Ben is still working for the railroad and I am in my second quarter of the nursing program. All in all, things couldn't be better!
I have grown leaps and bounds on learning not to sweat the small stuff. I still have quite a way to go, but any progress is still progress. It's amazing how simple things can be when you learn not to fret over it.
We had a fantastic Christmas break, which was made even better having some family from South Carolina around! That's right, Stephanie and the boys are now living in Tiffin. There are no words that could describe how thrilled we are to have them near!
We decided to try out a new church Easter day last year and have been going there ever since. We absolutely love it and are so thankful to have been lead there. Growing in our walk daily!!
At the moment, the kids are on a break from sports other than dance for Belle. However, Alex has informed us that he would like to play baseball this year in addition to Football. Archie is the only one who wants to continue in Karate and of course he loves T ball. So, the busy days are fast approaching.
Are love and prayers are with you all, Hopefully I will post again soon,
The Stephens Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment