Well we had Alex's tryouts and it's official he is now a Yankee! LOL! His first practice was today. Ben was really hoping for the Cubs. That's the team he played E League on. I don't know how we are going to do everything we need to do when Belle and Archie start sports. Alex has practice three times a week. That is going to be a real challenge. I'm up for it though. It amazes me how worn out I get and they just keep going. I wish I had half the energy they did. Belle is learning so fast lately I can barely keep up with her. She can't wait to start school. To bad she has to wait another year. Archie is doing well also. I feel bad sometimes because I don't always get to spend as much time with him as I do Belle. His attention span is not the same yet though. I am proud of Archie. I can report that I have not had to scrub any walls in about three weeks. Way to go Archie!! I love and miss you all.
God Bless,
Chrystal
Baby, I Love You, I Miss You, I Need You, and I Am So Proud Of You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment