Well, Its been a while since I last made a post. I'll start with Ben coming home for vacation. We all went to South Carolina!! We had fun even though everyone was sick the whole time. My only regret is not being able to see everyone!! The virus has lasted over a week though so I'm glad we didn't give it to anyone else. Babs sorry you guys are sick on your vacation as well. I really hope we didn't bring it to South Carolina.
Alex has baseball tryouts tomorrow. We are really excited about that because It just so happens I was two days late signing him up for football and they wouldn't let me! We'll take what we can get so baseball it is. We hope for Baby Belle to start dance this June. She has been asking for some time now so I called and summer classes are only a month and a half away. She can't wait. Archie is in to everything and really starting to talk well. I'm so proud of them all. They really are great kids. We must have done something right!!!
Ben is in Indiana again and sends his love. We hope to see him in three weeks if all goes well. He found out today that the pay he received while training was a mistake and it will be coming out of his future checks. God is good though and I know we have nothing to worry about. He has always provided for us.
We love and miss you all!
Ben, I guess it goes with out saying but, I Love You, I Miss You, I Need You, and I Am So Proud Of You!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hang in there guys! We love you so much and are praying for you. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you last week. Miss you all
ReplyDeleteSteph
Wish we could have seen you! So sorry everyone's been sick. We did the same thing to my niece and nephew that were visiting before Easter. We had a stomach bug, they took it back home to Florida and the whole family got it there. Yuck! I felt so bad. Still praying for you all! Love you, Jennifer
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. I enjoy seeing the pictures of the all of the kids. That hat and those glasses sure do look familiar. I wonder where they came from? I love you guys, and I wish that I could have welcomed you to South Carolina as well. I miss all of you.
ReplyDelete